The McDougall Program for a Healthy Heart (hardcover edition) -- 30% OFF!
Quantity in Basket:
Code: The McDougall Program for a Healthy Heart
Shipping Weight: 0.00 pounds
THE MCDOUGALL PROGRAM FOR A HEALTHY HEART (HARDCOVER EDITION)
by John A. McDougall, M.D. -- 30% OFF THE RETAIL PRICE
This pioneering book by Dr. John A. McDougall, founder of the nationally renowned
McDougall Program, addresses ways to combat the number one killer of Americans
today--heart disease. At St. Helena Hospital in the Napa Valley of California, Dr.
McDougall teaches cardiac patients a revolutionary new way of living that frees them
from fear of future heart attacks and allows them to lead healthy lives. Now he offers
readers the same breakthrough advice that thousands of people have learned through
his clinical practice.
Combining step-by-step diet, exercise, and lifestyle recommendations, it is designed
to bring about dramatic health improvements in less than two weeks. A lifesaver for
patients who have already suffered a heart attack or been diagnosed with heart
disease, it is equally valuable as an authorative guide to prevention. This comprehensive
manual for anyone concerned about heart disease includes:
- A 12-day full menu plan and more than 100 recipes
- An exercise program with attainable goals
- Stress reduction and lifestyle changes
- How to change your dangerous habits
- The medical tests for heart disease--and what they really mean
- The facts about natural and prescription cholesterol medication
- What every woman needs to know about her heart and hormone replacement therapy
- Bypass surgery--yes or no..and how to select the best surgeon and hospital if the answer
- Shopping help, cooking tips, brands to buy ...and more!
The McDougall Program for a Healthy Heart is the most up-to-date and useful
guide to reversing and preventing heart disease. It is for anyone currently recovering
from a heart attack or stroke and for anyone looking to prevent that first heart attack
from happening. (hardcover, 430 pages.)