CONVENIENTLY VEGAN: TURNING PACKAGED FOODS INTO DELICIOUS
VEGETARIAN DISHES by Debra Wasserman --
20% OFF THE RETAIL PRICE OF $15.00!|
Learn how to prepare meals with all the new natural foods products found in
- 150 healthy recipes using convenience foods along with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Explore creative ideas for old favorites including Potato Salad, Stuffed Peppers,
Quick Sloppy Joes, "Hot Dogs" and Beans, Lasagna, Chili, Bread Pudding, and
- Add a variety of fruits and vegetables to your diet with Mango Dressing, Asparagus
with Dried Fruit, Cauliflower Curry, Sauteed Portabello Mushrooms, Orange Sweet
Potato Soup, Onions with Barbecue Sauce, and Baked Acorn Squash.
-Discover how to use natural foods products in dishes such as Black Bean and Corn
Chowder, Bulgur and Tomato Soup, Basmati Rice Burgers, Mexican Noodle Casserole,
Tofu Cutlets, Korean Barbecued Seitan, and Spicy Mandarin Chickpeas.
- Menu ideas, food definitions, and product sources.
- A terrific way to meet the USDA's Dietary Guidelines.
(paperback, 208 pages on recycled paper.)